Friday, February 20, 2009

"i gon' give up"


After much thought on how I have no life.... I'm back. No one reads this. Basically because I haven't told anyone about it. 'Cept Trisha. Which I'll let her read after I alter a few things.


I had a pretty amazing night, last night. It was really funny, and I'm glad I did it. By the way... I am NOT speaking of SEX. Trisha can tell you about that ;D


Haha. I've reached the point to which I've ALMOST talked about my CAT on a blog. But I DIDN'T so there's a point, for me:D


Things are definitely looking up. No, I don't plan on changing the way things are between anyone, but I'm just glad it's A-OK. For now, that is.


Trisha, Amanda, Emily and me made a pretty sick movie, last night. My mom liked it, so I guess it's a go. I'm putting it on YouTube, now. But, it'll be a while before you can watch. I'll keep you posted.


low and behold, a freak of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stoople photography