Tuesday, February 10, 2009

over

Currently listening to: Fighter by Christina Aguilera.

I missed band class, today. Why? Because I was feuding in the guidance room. I actually cried. For a quick 30 seconds. Which I totaly did NOT mean to do. I'm actually really pissed that I DID cry. Oh well. I'm over it.

I'm actually having second thoughts on a bunch of stuff. But I won't get into it. Anyways. It's almost Valentine's day. Eh. Not really looking forward to it. I'm definitely not "anti-valentines day." But, I just don't see the point. Yuh know?!

I'm over "that guy." I have this really annoying kink in my back. It's pissing me off. Maybe I should buy a happy meal :D

I need a good read. Suggest something.
holler.


BTW- I'm going to force Jen&Amanda to become avid youtubers with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stoople photography