Monday, February 9, 2009

a woman so heartless

Currently listening to: Heartless by Kanye

Howdy, there.
As of now, I'm IMing Martin, my bestfriend fo' lyyyfeee. We're talking about our LOVERS :D Oh. And I'm texting Jillian about some little issue that's in the back of my mind. Times change, and people get over things. Can't hold onto forever.

Today wasn't anything special. Nothing what I was hoping for, actually. But, I was thanked by Amber, which enlightened me. And asked by Jason if I lost weight. Which, by the way, I haven't. More like gained. Sad face.

el click-o for a slap in the face with reality.

And now, Martin and I are discussing our 7th grade year. Which, as I am now realizing, was a really foolish year. That I might almost regret. Martin claims to be especially foolish, but I'm not disagreeing. Wink wink. Martin: "I was a complete idiot"

So I will leave on this note; Think about last year. Remember the things you loved, and the things you are glad to change. Oh, and. That whole family is insane. They don't know right from wrong, and honestly... I want nothing to do with them. I'll keep you posted. Don't worry, I will.

Smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

stoople photography